Thursday, December 02, 2010

Twenty-six years of happily ever after. . .

Twenty-six years ago today, my beloved late Dad walked me down the aisle, and I married the man of my dreams.. Today he brought me a beautiful floral white gift bag filled with a lovely card, a romantic Regency novel about a wedding, by an author I'd yet to read; and a gift certificate to my favorite place to shop, Scrappers Cove. He had also tried to find a dozen artificial roses as I am recovering from a nasty bout of pneumonia that had waylaid me for most of November, and I had requested no flowers due to my asthma, which the pneumonia exacerbated. I was so moved by his sweet presents, perfect for me. I am so blessed to have married my knight in shining armor, I made him a card with a die cut I assembled of a knight in armor. He liked it so much, he took it to his office to display! I also gave him Microsoft Office 2010 and my promise to help him compose newsletters for his nonprofit organization.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Marianne, how lovely. Congratulations on your anniversary. I'm so glad that you are recovering from your bout of pneumonia. I hope we all have a happier and healthier 2011. You deserve it my friend. love and Blessings Lesley