Wednesday, December 22, 2010

As Christmas approaches, I am counting my blessings and thanking God for them; while praying for friends facing illness or adversity, as well as for the safety of our troops. Missing my departed loved ones, Milissa-our beloved sisterbelle, who was taken much too young; and my dearly loved parents, who had long, full lives. Trying to remember our happy times together. Missing my big brother in FL, and Aunts out west. Feeling happy that I had gifts to wrap for family and friends, praying for those less fortunate. Grateful for the greetings and gifts I have received, but most of all for the friendships that enrich my life. Remembering that the most important things aren't things... May God Bless you with a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

My sweet friend. I missed your birthday, and I am completely mortified. I hope, I really hope that you had a wonderful time. We have come back early because all of us have been terribly ill with colds/flu/pneumonia etc, and it was no fun staying in such a wonderful hotel, with fantastic food, (which niether of us could taste) so we all paid our bills, and we will be back next year (hopfully germfree) Hope you had a great Christmas. Thank you so much for the wonderful card,I have a package to send to you, but it's
not quite complete yet. I'll get it to you as soon as possible. luv and Blessings Lesley and john